Saturday, June 10, 2006

Welcome to my Blog.

This is my first post so I will keep it short and sweet. I am a full time Computer Programmer/Part time Poker player. I have been a winning online player for 4 years now. I am mainly a low limit player.(By the way I am a consistent winning player.) In this BLOG I will try to pass on the tips and stratergies that I use to win online. I also play live frequently in Atlantic City, Foxwoods, and Las Vegas.(Tournaments/Ring Games.) I have played at the WSOP for the last 2 years in some of the prelimanery events. I will be there this year for the last week before the main event. Will be playing in the $1500 RAZZ and $1000 Hi/Lo Stud event. Anyway that's all for now. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home