Thursday, October 26, 2006

Limit HE Tournament.

I have come to the conclusion that you really need to play for the first 3 spots in low limit online tournaments. Last night I played in the $5.50 LHE Tournament on Fulltilt. I built up a lot of chips early and then starting playing real tight to get into the money. What a stupid strategy this turned out to be. Once we were down to 18 and in the money I was very short-stacked. I managed to build up some chips and ended finishing up in 12/113. In other words I played for 3 hours to win $8.26! For a total profit of $2.76 for 3 hours work! Oh well I could have just bubbled, like I usually do. At least is didn't cost me anything. I was entertained for 3 hours. Really need to play more aggressively in these MTT. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home