Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Token Sit-N-Go.

Played a 2 table Token SNG on Fulltilt last night. It costs $6.60 to play and they pay 5 spots, with 4 tokens given away. The tokens are worth $26, so it's worth playing in these for sure. I have been winning a token almost 50% of the time, so the players in these are real weak :-). Here is the hand that caused me to bubble last night, don't worry it's not a bad beat.(Maybe just a bad play, you decide.) I am the short stack with 1790T after posting my small blind. Not super short 2 other people have around 2200T. Everyone folds to the Bid stack on the button who limps. I have K-10 and push all-in, hoping to pick up the dead money in the pot. Big Blind folds and the button insta-calls. She has K-Q and was setting a trap for me? I don't see why she didn't raise herself? Did she really know her hand dominated mine? It's an odd play IMHO. She knocked me out and was bragging to the table about "taking one for the team". I guess she called being I couldn't hurt her stack that badly. I could see her pushing to steal the blinds in that situation, not just calling what could have been just a coin flip. Anyone have an opinion about this hand? Please comment about it.

By the way I want to give a thank you shoutout to Waffles for mentioning my BLOG in a post. He has helped generate some traffic to this BLOG and I appreciate it. Check out his BLOG you won't be sorry. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

See how easy it is to leave a comment. Thanks you very much. LOL

 
At 4:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will often limp with a hand like KQ, as it is easily dominated. If a short stack pushes and I have the chips, I would have to think about your likely range. If you are loose at all, good chance I call.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home