Monday, March 31, 2008

WSOP Steps on my Brain

WSOP Steps, can’t stop thinking about playing in them. I now have 2 Step 4 tickets and 1 Step 3 ticket. Lost a brutal Step 4 yesterday. Had A-K and brought it in for a raise. Flop came down A-8-9 and my opponent checked to me so I bet 80% of the pot. He called and the turn brought an 8. He checked and I bet half the pot, keep in mind 75% of my stack was now in the pot. At this point my opponent check-raised me all in. Considered folding but then I would be a total short stack so I called. Of course I was drawing thin to only an Ace, he had 8-9 off for a turned full house. No improvement for me and I get knocked out first in this 9 man SNG. This is really bad being if I last to sixth I at least get a step 2 ticket back. This is only my first step higher than 1 where I got nothing back at all. Of well tonight I will be at it again. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home