Friday, February 06, 2009

Stop the Bleeding!

I can’t make the Bankroll bleeding stop. Almost every night for the last two weeks I have been slowly losing my roll away. Last night was no different, losing 25BBs in two hours on Full Tilt. At least I stopped the Sit-N-Go bleeding on Stars, had a winning night. Now I have two Step 2 tickets there. Thankfully my Ironman Bonus was deposited in my Full account, on Monday. Also last night my Affiliate Rake back was shipped to my account. These two things have helped keep me in action while I try to play through this bad downswing. Poker can be so brutal at times. Starting tonight I will mix things up again and play some low limit No Limit on Full. This always seems to help with the Bankroll re-building. Will stick to the double or nothing Sit-n-Gos on Stars, am sure I will start winning these again soon. Speaking of Affiliate Rake back if any of my readers don’t have a Full Tilt account please sign up by clicking on my Banner, above this post. (Also use Referral Code “AVIGANOLA”.) If you sign up through this BLOG will get the normal 100% matching bonus. Also email me after making your first deposit and I will hook you up with some free money, for signing up through me. Who doesn’t like free money? Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Happy Friday. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home