Sunday, May 10, 2009

Donk Day

Things started out great yesterday on Full Tilt for me. I on a $55 Satellite and min-cashed in another one. Also won a little money playing Hi/Lo Stud on Ultimate. Then I started playing Double or Nothing Sit-n-Gos and things went downhill really fast! I had a sick run of running big pairs into larger ones all in pre-flop. After that I would run Big Aces into smaller Aces that would out flop me. It was 2 hours of shear frustration! When the dust cleared I won only cashed in 4 out of 12 of them. Not a total diaster but really bad for me at the Double or Nothing ones. So the day ended up another wash for me, which I guess isn't all bad considering how dejected I felt after playing on Friday night. Haven't really had much to BLOG about here lately. I realized this always happens in the weeks leading up to the WSOP. May is like the calm before the storm in the Poker world. My wife and I plan on playing a bunch of HORSE tournaments during our week at the WSOP. I really want to play in the 3K HORSE at the WSOP. It all depends if I can cash in the Binions or Nugget's HORSE first. We will see. Remember to get it in behind today being it's Donkday. Good luck and beware of the Donks! Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home