Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crushing Rush Poker

Last night’s online play went very well, thank you. I three-tabled Rush Poker, what an experience. It was like watching a tennis match moving my cursor over to the right table to fold. I played super-nitty, only seeing 6% of my hands to the flop. It worked well, won 3 and ½ buyins in around an hour and a half. By the end of it I had seen around 1800 hands and my head was spinning. Don’t know how these young internet wizards 24 table for 10 or more hours a day! Also played a few Double of Nothing Sit-N-Gos on Stars. Wound up breaking even minus the rake in the Sit-N-Gos. Also need to earn some more VPPs to maintain my status so I fired up a HORSE Cash game while 3 tabling the Rush Poker. No wonder my head was spinning. My wife and I watched the final table replay from the 4 million Sunday mil. on Stars last night. It was fun to watch and see all the hole cards. They also have all of last year’s SCOOP MTTs running in final table reply to watch. We had funning watching how badly the final table players were for the RAZZ event. I need to play the RAZZ event this year and teach them all a thing or two, LOL. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

4 Comments:

At 4:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

 
At 4:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros were around 230 pounds everwhere. But completely I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you tell me about these?

 
At 5:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for that particular model. The prices for the velcros were around 250 dollars everwhere. But for all I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?

 
At 7:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home