Friday, September 10, 2010

Online Poker Update

It was an interesting week of Online Poker for me. My running sick bad at Rush Poker continued. I swear I lost 9 out of every 10 coin tosses I got into this week. Also the set up hands almost always went against me. I shoved Queens into Kings and Kings into Aces more times than I can count. On Sunday I lost over 8 buyins in one day, which for me is really bad. On Wednesday I lost another 5 which stung also. Yesterday I had a little better than a breakeven day so the bleeding has stopped, for now. Now for the good news, I have found my winning ways at Sit-N-Gos once again! I have played 7 this week with 5 cashes and 2 bubbles. Both Bubbles I was a big favorite all in pre-flop. One was A-K vs A-5, other was pocket Queens vs. pocket Nines. I am happy with the 5 cashes but no wins! I took 3 seconds and 2 thirds. In all the seconds felt played well but again just couldn’t win the important all in pre-flops. Seems to me, like I am sure it seems to everyone else, that I don’t win my fair share of coin flips. I may have to purchase poker tracker and look at my long term stats. in this department. This weekend I will finish off a block of 20 Sit-N-gos on Stars to see if I can finish in the money. Also will put a large volume of MTTs up being the year is wasting away and I have a lot of ground to make up in the Yearly TLB on Stars. I am taking a shot in a WCOOP tonight also. If you have nothing better to do sweat me in the 8-Game WCOOP tonight. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home