Thursday, March 24, 2011

Limit Online Poker

Let me tell you Limit Poker has a really high variance. Not only that but a few big lost pots can put you in a big hole to dig out of. I moved up to the mid-stakes RAZZ games on Poker Stars and am now on a roller coaster of results. I lost one huge pot last night that the villain should have folded on 5th street but calls my bet to catch perfect perfect, which of course he does. How can he call my bet on Fifth with 5-K-K showing? WTF I just don’t get it, granted the pot was bloated being is went raise and re-raise on third. He had started with A-3-5 and I was way behind with my 7-3-2 on third. I can see him taking a card off on 4th in a bloated pot but then catches another King and still chases. In the long run I want him to chase this hand all the time. Of course this time he beats me and this hand makes me a loser for the whole night. Of well I have been crushing the RAZZ tables for the last few weeks so 2 losing nights in a row isn’t a total disaster. This weekend look for me playing in the Stars new “Sunday Storm” tournament. It’s a huge lottery for $11 with a Million Dollar Guarantee! Thanks for reading and Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home