Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Home Game Win

Winner, winner chicken dinner. I played a 12 man Sit-N-Go at my Cousin Neil’s house and chopped up 1 and 2nd with my brother Dave. It’s been a long time since I won a live MTT/SNG. I made a huge lay down with pocket Jacks close to the money. My brother swears he had A-K and I had the 2nd biggest stack at the time. Being there were 3 super short stacks left fell I made the right move. I had no money invested in the pot and could walk into the top 3 places to get paid.(So why race off for all my chips, plus he could have had a bigger pair.) It worked for me being a few hands later I called 2 all ins to bust 2 players and get 2 bounties. As usual Neil ran a great game! I laughed so hard last night that my stomach hurt. May do a post about some more interesting hands tomorrow. Thanks for reading and good luck at the table. Tony

6 Comments:

At 7:51 AM , Blogger T.A said...

I play Free Texas Hold em and I love to play multi-table tournaments.

 
At 6:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i play best poker online and have 5 game like domino, ceme, ceme keliling, live poker and capsa susun. visit my blog here Agen Poker Uang Asli

 
At 2:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i gained knowledge after read this article. thanks for sharing! poker online

 
At 4:16 PM , Anonymous poker online uang asli said...

Thanskyou for you artikel

 
At 4:19 PM , Anonymous Judi domino online said...

i gained knowledge after read this article. thanks for sharing!

 
At 5:24 AM , Anonymous Isaac said...

Nice hand review, more online poker news and reviews you can find at Poker Dale. Thanks for experience share.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home