Saturday, March 03, 2012

Rock Trivia Answer

No One could give me the correct answer to my Rock Trivia question. It wasn't an easy answer. Unless you are in the 40-50 year old range and live on the east coast it was tough. The answer is "Trixter" and the song is "Give it to me Good". I may have some more Rock Trivia posts in the future, we will see. The work on my E-book is coming along well. Got almost 42K words, hope to have over 50K by the end of the month. Than I go into the tough editing/rewriting phase. This is all new to me, being this is my first book so wish me luck. BTW - I just bought Same Difference, over at "Hard Boiled Poker". I love his writing style and so far love the book. His site is great too, here is the link, check it out you won't be sorry.

  • HardBoiledPoker


  • Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home