Saturday, March 23, 2013

Borgata HORSE Tournament and the WSOP

To play it or not, that is the question?  It's on a Tuesday and Wednesday in April.  Going to be hard to get off from work.  I love the structure of their HORSE tournaments so I will try.  As for Vegas this year we are booking our WSOP trip soon!  The Grand is having some HORSE tournaments and my wife wants to give the $1500 Stud at the WSOP another try.  I can't wait for the WSOP.  Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are wishing to start my own business and need to know steps to start a web site for any
cheap/free price.. Me planning to start my own, personal photography business
and wish to obtain a website up. We are thinking about using
this to get a way to let people know about me,
provide them with different albams of the axample of my work and a method to contact me.

I would love for it to be cheap or free to get started.
.

Here is my web page ... http://smasshed.com/profile-19202/info/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home