Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Movin on up.

Lately I have been crushing the $2-4 limit games on multiple sites. I really seam to have gotten the hang of dealing with the bad beats that come my way playing low limit online. Whenever I run well I take a shot at the "Higher Limits", usually $3-6.(Sometimes $4-8 or $5-10.) Something funny always happens when I move up, I lose! I think the problem is I am not adjusting my game enough for these higher limits. Also maybe the players are better! I do need to move in limits, don't want to slum at the lower limits forever. I want to make more money from playing poker. The best way to learn is to play with better players. I think at the slightly higher limits you can't bluff as much. The things that work against the beginners just don't work here. I need to work on my game to move up. There is always something new to learn to beat the game of poker. Every limit has different skill that need to be aquired to beat it. That's all for now. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home