Monday, April 09, 2007

FullTilt SNGs

Had a good night playing SNGs. Played 2 of them and won them both. I run funny in SNGs. Before yesterday I didn't cash in 11 straight. Now I have taken first in 3 of the last 4 I've played. Had an especially tough one tonight. Got heads up and it lasted for 30 minutes! Kept going back and forth until my adversary got hit with a cooler, allowing me to take it down. Been playing some $1-2 HORSE on FullTilt lately. Let me tell you the game is full of Donkeys! I make around 4 BB an hour playing it. More importantly I get my rakeback and fulltilt points. Also allows me to earn enough points to maintain my ironman status. There is a lot of good things going on at FullTilt these days. I will win one of these Race for the Braclets tournaments soon! Did I tell you I can't wait for the WSOP this year. I want my shot at a braclet. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home