Friday, May 09, 2008

WSOP Step Quest Over

I forgot to tell you all that my WSOP Step quest on River Stars is over. What a bankroll eating black hole that turned into. I ended up with nothing for my efforts. Pretty sick being I got up to Step 5 three times. Every time I got there I was either card dead or got coolered. It was pretty crazy being just coming in 6th would give me a repeat step 2 ticket. I finished in 8th twice and 9th once! For someone as consistent as me this was really bad. I got up to step four around 15 times. Four gave me a lot of trouble, usually I would win a repeat Step 3 or 4 ticket. Even though I wasted a lot of money on this, it’s not all bad. I was able to maintain Silver VIP status just from these. So I played all the Saturday Freerolls for 2 months and I earned 50% more FPPs. (Cashing in a few of them.) My latest quest is trying to cash in their Battle of the Planets Promo. I have gotten close but no cashes in it yet. Cousin Ant(ShipThis) is having a nice run this week at it. If he keeps it up he is on pace for the Top 30 in the Block of 100 Venus category. Go Ship! BTW my wife is on a sick $5-10 Limit HE run this week. She is just crushing the game big time, oh no now I have jinxed her run! We will see how it plays out. As for me I am playing in the Hi/Lo Stud FTOPS tournament tonight at 9:00. Need to get warmed up for the WSOP. You thought I could do a post without saying it, no way, “I can’t wait to go to the WSOP!”. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Thanks to all my readers for clicking through on my Goggle Banner, above this post, keep up the good work : - ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home