Wednesday, April 30, 2008

2008 WSOP Plans

Almost forgot to tell you all our WSOP 2008 Reservations are made! That means from now until June you will have to read me saying I can’t wait to go to the WSOP! This year I am playing in the $1500 RAZZ and $1500 Stud events. Want to play in the 5K Hi/Lo Stud Championship but it’s a little too high for my bankroll. Who knows if I have a big score in the Razz I may spring for the 5K buy in. My wife is playing in the $1500 Razz and most likely the $1500 Stud. Remember she was the last woman standing in last year’s $1500 Stud, 19th for a cool $4900! She got beat up not believing Greg Ramer had a hand so she’ll be looking for revenge. Thanks for reading. WSOP 2008 I can’t wait! Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home