Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy Donkend

Instead of DonkDay(Sunday) this weekend is a Donkend. I guess because of all the snow/bad whether we have more idiots playing online today. The Sit-n-Go play is just so bad. Guy limps on the button and I shove from the small blind for 7x the BB. He snap calls, like he was trapping me with his Ace-Jass. Of course Ace on the River and my pocket nines are toast. Plays like this are the norm today. Be very cautious playing today, make adjustments! As for live play it's just as bad but in a good way. People are playing like it's 2006 and they are on Party Poker! I am just crushing Hi/Lo Stud today, like 100BBs in 2 hours! People don't have a clue how to play this game online! Remember beware and have a happy Donkend! Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home