Friday, February 13, 2009

Neil's Home Game

Played in another fun home game at my Cousin Neil’s house last night. We had fun telling crazy stories from when we were all younger and stupid, LOL. I think all men did stupid things in their teen/young adult years. Looking back on them we took chances that we shouldn’t have but now have memories of a different more care free time. Getting back to the Poker game we started out playing a .50-1.00 no limit cash game. It started out tight but than some big hands pre-flop got the game jacked up. Only played for about an hour while we were waiting for a few more to come to play a Sit-N-Go. Don’t usually like playing in live cash No Limit games but I did fine winning almost one buy in. The Sit-N-Go had seven players, paying the top two spots with a $20 bounty on each players head. I wound up collecting two bounties and chopping up the prize pool with my cousin Neil. When heads up he had a 2-1 chip lead on me but I felt had a good shot at beating him heads up, being I’m a heads up wizard, LOL. Decided to make a deal being was tired and with the high blinds was a lot of luck heads up. Feel I have finally beaten the Home game jinx by chopping first in 2 out of the last 3 games. Tonight I will try to satellite into the RAZZ FTOPS on Full Tilt at 9 pm. RAZZ is my favorite tournament game so hopefully I can play in it tonight. Wish me luck. TGIF. Tony

P.S. – If you are in Clifton, NJ try out my Cousin Neil’s Pizzeria on Harding Ave, right off of Main Ave.(About 6 blocks from Route 46, across from Clifton Billiards.) Neil’s Pizzeria has the best Chicken Parm. around! Also don’t forget to click on my Google Banner, above this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home