Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Step Quest Update

I still haven’t played my Step 10 yet. Looks like they don’t go very often during the week. Had a chance to play in on Sunday, right after I won my Step 9. Kind of regretting I didn’t play it than. It’s just that the Step 9 took over 2 hours and 45 minutes with 15 minute blinds. A Step 10 had 20 minute blinds and I am sure the bubble will be brutal in it. On Sunday night I was too tired from a day of grinding on my computer to play the Step 10 well. It’s just that now I have that feeling of not having closure on my Step quest. I guess it’s that growing up in the video game age coming out for me. You know the need for instant gratification. Not only that I just want to lock up a seat for the WSOP main event, being I have never been able to play in it. May not even play but at the least I will use the money to play in some smaller events. Last night I grinded out some lower steps, just so I have backup in case I get coolered out of my Step 10 or god forbid I screw it up. Also even if I win will still play in the Step program being can win 10K as many times as I can get back to Step 10 and win it! Am sure you are all getting bored reading about my Step quest. Try it yourself and you may get hooked also! Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

P.S. – Remember to please click on my Google Banner, above this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home