Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Secret to Beating Online Poker

I have figured out how to win playing Poker Online. You my loyal reader are about to receive the “Secret” to beating Online Poker. Are you ready, this is it: Whine as much as possible about running bad! After a few days of doing this your luck will even out and you will run good. I swear every time I complain, in this BLOG, about running bad the Poker gods have mercy on me and I run goot! Last two nights I have been crushing Sit-N-Gos and Super-Satellites Online. My bread and butter, Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos on stars have been really good to me. Just went 8-2 in my last ten. If you Shark Scope me it has “Hot” as my status, I like it. Only been playing a little Ring game Hi/Lo Stud, just to clear my bonus on UltimateBet. It’s been going fine winning a few big bets a night. Of course now that I have written about running good will probably get crushed tonight, we will see. I am playing in a mini-FTOPS MTT tomorrow night on Full. The 9:05 Mixed Holdem Event, always seem to run good in this event. Wish me luck. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home