Thursday, July 16, 2009

November Nine

Phil Ivey is a member of the November 9! I remember playing $5-10 Stud with him at the Tropicana in the nineties. Also remember him kicking my Ass in a $500 No Limit Tournament at the Taj! I was very green in No Limit tournaments at the time. Ivey Limped under the gun and I raised with A-K from late position. He pulled the old Shove all in after a limp move. I went into the tank and decided to call him, being I had him slightly covered. He of course had pocket Aces and took most of my chips. At least I have a story about playing with him before he was huge in the Poker world! Also great job by Joe Sebok. I love PokerRoad and highly recomend thier Podcasts. They can be found on Itunes as well as the PokerRoad site. Can't wait for ESPN's coverage of the WSOP. Thanks for reading and Go Ivey! Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home