Monday, January 11, 2010

Sick Day MTT Cash

PokerStars Tournament #230901740, 8-Game
Buy-In: $10.00/$1.00 USD
36 players
Total Prize Pool: $360.00 USD
Tournament started 2010/01/11 13:45:00 ET


Dear AVIGANOLA,

You finished the tournament in 2nd place. A USD 108.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 85.31 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/


Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

Stayed home sick today so decided to fire some MTTs. I had 3 point cashes with this one being the biggest. I am doing well in my TLB cash attempt, now have 26 cashes. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

2 Comments:

At 5:57 AM , Blogger G said...

Hey Tony I posted a question a couple of weeks ago about MTT advice.
Well I got knocked out about 450 out of 600 ,then on Sunday I entered the pokerstars 1/4 million ,I Was chip leader for a good while and in the top ten for around an hour.but ended in 360th out of around 34,000 .
I had a great day all day on Sunday plenty of family time and exercise so was feeling really good when I started playing .
I have entered about 9 tournaments since Sunday and finished nowhere.
I seem to play better the less often I play is this common among poker players.
Great blog by the way

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

Yes this is common. Last year I was running really bad at MTTs so I started playing them less often n had much better results. Give it time, takes very long to get the hang of them. Glad u enjoy the BLOG! Tony

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home