Monday, January 04, 2010

TLB Update

Like I wrote about yesterday, have started the year off nicely in my quest for a TLB cash on Stars. I already have 15 point cashes for 2010; remember Stars takes your best 100 cashes for the leader board. My plan is to put up 100 cashes as fast as possible and then try to improve on them by getting higher point cashes. Right now many of my cashes are small, coming from freerolls or $1-$5 MTTs. Last year I only had 70 cashes for the whole year so I wasn’t even on the board at all. That is why this year I want to maybe have 100 small cashes in January so I can have a point score to try to improve on for the rest of the year. Once I have the 100 cashes I will try to move up to higher buy in MTTs to improve on my point scores. They give you points for a top 15% finish in any regular MTT. (Satellites, VIP freerolls, and special invite MTTs don’t count in the point totals.) This makes sense being it needs to be fair, only MTTs that everyone can play in count. The first place prize for the year is just sick. It’s like 5 all expense paid trips to EPT tournaments, plus I believe there is a large sum of money involved also and a big freeroll to play in too. I don’t have a chance to be the winner but am sure can get a cash if I really put my mind to it. Have to clear around 1300 VPPs more to clear a huge max bonus I have built up on Stars also, it expires Feb. 3. During the week I will work on this first and concentrate on the MTTs on the weekends. Thanks for reading and happy new year to everyone. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home