Monday, January 18, 2010

Stars TLB Update

This post is for my Tournament Leader Board update, that I promised I would do every few weeks as part of my New Year’s goals. Also promised to try to do a post everyday but work put a monkey wrench into that one? So far I have 41 cashes for 1300 TLB points. The leader was off to a quick start earning 18,000 points in the first week. Things have settled down being he currently has 20,000 points. It may look like I am far behind but I’m still in the hunt. Realize he has already cashed in over 100 MTTs so the only way for him to get points is to get higher cashes than his top 100 so far. For me I still get the points from my next 59 cashes, no matter what. Then I will be in the same boat as the rest on the players attempting to be in the top 100 for the year. Half of my cashes so far are very small, from free rolls, so I can improve on them ratter easily. Currently my score is good for the top 19,000 best TLB points in the world. Being I work full time I will only be getting points on the weekends so I will have a tall order to fill to make the top 100. Still the goal of making the top 100 motivates me to put the volume in to do it. So for now the goal is to have 100 cashes in January and then spend the rest of the year improving on them. By the way being from NJ I have to say, “Go Jets!”. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home