Monday, March 01, 2010

MTT Brutality

Warning this post contains some bad beat stories in it so tune in at your own discretion. Played a bunch of MTTs yesterday on Stars with mixed results. In the Sunday 1/4 million something really bad happened to me. Relatively close to the money I had a nice stack of 9K, a little over the average. A complete Lag/spewtard, who was seeing 76% of the flops, raises under the gun. He gets flatted in 2 spots and I wake up with AA in the big blind. I play my Aces like a man by shoving my whole stack in. The spewtard, snap calls me, like he has the nuts which is impossible being I have them.(Everyone else folded.) Of course you know how this story ends, King on the flop and I just know what is coming, King on the river and I got sickly beat! So sick being I would have had a huge stack of 25K and could have coasted into the money and maybe gone deep in this one. My wife had the same chit happen to her. She was close to the money in the Turbo Takedown. She had around the average when some idiot gets all in pre-flop with J-10, with the ten of diamonds, vs. her pocket Kings with the King of diamonds.(BTW he had around 20 Big Blinds!) By the turn there is a four flush in diamonds and she is celebrating. On the river the pot gets pushed to the villain and she is crippled. He made a gut shot, one out, straight flush on the turn. So sick next hand the small blind shoves into her 5x stack and she calls with A-Q of diamonds vs. 3-5 off. She flops a 4 flush but he turns a 3 and she gets knocked out close to the money! MTTs online are just so brutal. End of rant. Tony

1 Comments:

At 6:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home