Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Slow Blogging Time

Haven’t been blogging much this week being have been busy with other projects. Have played a lot of Limit HE lately. I almost forgot how frustrating this game can be. Last night I lost 3 out of 4 pots starting with pocket Aces. Didn’t play any of them slow but the donks kept chasing. One hand really stung when I raised under the gun and capped it when it got back to me. I was against pocket Kings, which I knew and a donk with K-10 sooted. Love these idiots calling 4 bets with a tourist type of hand. I got revenge on him later in the session. Over all it was a losing night, down around 10BBs. Need to grind some more tonight to maintain my VIP status on Poker Stars. I am only a few points away so it shouldn’t be too taxing. Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos are going very well this week. I should just play them all the time and nothing else. It’s just too much of a grind playing them all the time. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home