Monday, March 22, 2010

Good MTT Results

Great results for MTTs for me yesterday. I cashed in 7 of 16 of them, with 3 top 200 finishes. These top 200 finishes were really good being these were fields of 5000+ in each case. I picked up around 300 TLB points at Stars so I am back in the hunt for a top 100 finish for the year. Need to check my monthly totals for March, may be close to a top 1000 finish for the month. If in top 1000 get a ticket into a 20K freeroll, which I bet everyone doesn’t show up for being you get registered for it automatically. It’s a goal to shoot for to make the top 1000 this month. The good news is how well I did on Stars yesterday, bad news is had a nice stack in the mini-FTOPS knockout yesterday, pretty close to the money. I have Aces and raise for 3x under the gun. A complete euro-idiot lagtard shoves on me for 25 BBs, terrible donk play.(It is 6 max but why shove here?) BTW he had pocket Jacks, a hand for once. The flop comes with a Jack and the turn comes with another to put me away. He has me covered by 160 chips so the 40K pot goes his way! I win that hand and I can coast into the money, instead take another bad beat. Didn’t tell you all that I have lost 3 times in a row all in pre-flop with Aces for me and A-K for my opponent, what are the odds of that? Enough ranting for one day at least I did well on Stars. Happy Monday. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home