Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sick Week

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I had a wicked flu all week and had no energy to write anything of worth in this BLOG. Was in bed for 3 days with a high fever, dizziness, and a really wicked cough. The cough got so bad on Thursday morning that I started throwing up! All this is in the past being I am on my way to a recovery now. Still feel weak, with lower back pains, but am 80% recovered. Half our staff at work has been sick in the last 2 weeks so it's going around. Anyway back to some Poker, was watching the Poker Stars Big Game on the net this morning. Damn what an entertaining show this is. I like it way better than Poker After Dark's regular Sit-N-Go format. It's as good as Poker After Dark's Cash game. I still like High stakes Poker a little more, that's my favorite Poker Show of all time. Been grinding away at the Limit Razz tables today. Damn the variance there is huge, was down 40BBs in he first hour! Came all the way back and am now up a few big bets. Will have to grind a lot today and tommorrow to maintain my VIP status. Beware of the Donks, it is considered a Holiday weekend you know. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM , Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I had that too. Going around here. I was only sick for like 2 days and did not puke.. left me tired for a while though.

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger AVIGANOLA said...

I still feel weak! Love you BLOG, read it every day. Keep up the good posts. Tony

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home