Friday, December 17, 2010

No Limit MTT

Got to say that No Limit MTTs Online just plain suck. Starting to be convinced there isn't much skill involved in them at all. How many times do I shove Aces and lose to A-J off when I get 4 flushed? It's completely crazy the shit I have been seeing lately. On the other hand Stud, Stud Hi/Lo, and Razz MTTs seem to be more skill based to me. Just feels like you control your own destiny much more in Stud MTTs? Anyone agree or disagree? Please leave a comment. Tony

1 Comments:

At 3:31 AM , Anonymous KenP said...

Well, the suckouts are even more expected in Stud. The way it plays, there can even be a reason -- pot odds.

I have a ton of blogs up about a Stud8B tournament I regularly play on UB. One even has the complete HH for those with a masochistic bent. Most don't go to such an extreme but use graphics of the table.

There is a transition to both the power of hands and understanding the dynamics of a limit tournament. Blind progression lets the better player make smart gear changes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home