Thursday, December 02, 2010

Rush Poker Hand

Is this a good play? Let me tell you how the hand played out and you decide. I am playing low-limit Rush No Limit on Full Tilt. UTG+1 has 100BB stack and I have 50BB. UTG comes in for a min-raise. UTG+1 calls as well as the next 3 players. I have A-K suited and decide to squeeze so I shove. Is my play good? I have a good hand and there is a lot of dead money to pick up, supposedly that is. Everyone folds back to UTG+2 who re-ships his 100BBs on me. Oh no what have I stepped into this time? Should be in a coin flip situation vs. Jacks or Queens played funny right? The flop comes K-J-10 giving me top pair and a gutter. Forgot to tell you he has Pocket Aces. WTF, did he play this hand well or not? I think he got lucky that I shoved on him. Otherwise he would have played this hand vs. 6 players and probably gotten cracked. You decide if I played well and/or if he did. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home