Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bad RAZZ Night

Back to reality last night, I guess everyday isn’t Christmas, LOL. Got my ass handed to me last night playing at a higher RAZZ level than I regularly play at. Was really getting killed but came back to only be down 38BBs. In the first hour I lost with 4 good 7s! What kept on happening is I would have A-3-4-5-7 vs. an aggressive better who would make A-2-3-4-7 on the river and get 2 more bets out of me. Thankfully I was playing conservatively and not re-raising in this spot! At one point I was in the hole for like 70BBs, what a bad night it would have been stopping down that much. I kept losing to the same 2 players over and over again. I started to tilt and complain about their play in the chat. This is always a bad counter-productive thing to do. Remember that you want them to play bad and get lucky against you sometimes. It’s just when they keep catching over and over again it gets really old fast. I wiped out the last week’s profits in one night. Always seems to be the way, have 5 winning days in a row and lose it all in one bad session. Having a stop loss of 30BBs may have saved me a little but really not much I could do right to preserve my roll. Think I was down 30BBs in less than the first hour. Had to keep playing being need to maintain my VIP status for the month. Of well tonight will be a new day/night to get some revenge. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home