Friday, July 01, 2011

End of a Good Run

The Winning Streak is over. I didn’t want to post about it but just went 14 days straight without a single losing one on Cake Poker. Granted it’s just micro stakes No Limit but it feels good to win every day for 2 weeks straight. On top of it have been putting in a lot of volume so my Rake back has been decent. Haven’t been winning a ton like ½ buy in to 2 buyins but is starts to add up over time. Now I am almost ready to move up to the next level, which will still be micro stakes but almost low stakes, lol. I miss playing for real money at the Razz and Hi/Lo Stud tables on Poker Stars. Really miss playing in large field MTTs for the big bucks. Oh well I thought we lived in a free country! Don’t get me started about the BS tactics of our short sighted politicians running our lives and this country. Everyone have a happy Fourth of July Weekend. Be careful if playing with fireworks. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home