Monday, October 31, 2011

Poker BLOG

I am trying to avoid making this BLOG into the "Trouble in Atlantic City" BLOG. That is the E-book I am currently writing, that should be available for purchase in a few months. Problem is without me playing much Online or live Poker my topics to write about are more limited. I have been crushing the Double or Nothing Sit-N-Gos at Cake again but don't want this to be a brag BLOG. I have been running really bad at Cash game No Limit on cake but don't want this to be a bad beat BLOG either. I guess I could write about the November Nine but it doesn't seam very exciting to watch this year. My BLOG is growing mature and I am struggling for things to write about. Don't you all worry this funk has happened to me before and I have always written my way out of it. Maybe I should write about politics or religion, NOT! Happy monday and thanks for reading. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home