Friday, October 07, 2011

My BLOG

To BLOG or not that is the question. I have noticed since Black Friday that many Bloggers have posted less often than they used to. I remember a few years ago when most Bloggers would post every day or every other day. I too am guilty of letting this BLOG fall from relevancy. The problem is without access to the major Online Poker sites there is just less and less for me to write about. That and the fact that we are all getting older so have less live games to play in with friends and relatives. Now that my dog had passed I will try to play in more live games in Atlantic City, Foxwoods, and Pennsylvania. Guess I should focus on posting about the live games. Plus the E-book I am writing is coming along nicely. Have a very rough draft of around 18,000 words. Already know how it will end so just have to write in the middle part! Hopefully you my loyal readers will be kind enough to purchase it. There is a ton of Poker in it played at the fictional Atlantic Resort Poker Room in AC. That and plenty of detective work make it a compelling story to read. Plus if everything goes the way I plan it the story should tie in well to the surprising end. Guess I do have things to Post about after all in this BLOG. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home