Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cake Win

My MTT win on Cake on Saturday felt really good. Even if I didn’t cash I would have been happy with my play. Didn’t get it allin and behind even once the whole tournament. Granted it was only a 19 man MTT but still a good feeling. I made some really good lay downs. In one I folded tens from early position when the under the gun tight player min-raised. I didn’t like flatting or raising here with all the players behind me to act. Sure enough the button shoved and the under-the-gun raiser snap called. I would have been far behind being the button had Jacks and the under-the-gun player had A-K suited. Dodging that bullet allowed me to survive to go on to win it all. Can’t wait for the day that online poker is back in full force in America. For now I pass the time playing for micro-stakes on Cake. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home