Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday Poker

When will I learn not to play Online Poker on or around a holiday? The biggest idiots play at this time. You would think it's the best time to make money but for me I`ve never had luck in this environment. The game really has an ultra amount of luck in this setting. Don't want to tell bad beat stories but yesterday was just brutal. Jacks or Queens were just useless. They were only good to set mine or to try to take down the blinds. The latter was rarely happening. I hate showdown Poker and that is what yesterday boiled down to. Things could have been worse, lost 4 buy ins, which is bad enough. I'm at it again today trying to make back some money. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Toy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home