Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another Sneek Peek

Yet another very rough, unedited sneek peek at my Ebook am currently working on. "Trouble in Atlantic City". Hope to have it for sale on Barnes and Noble/Amazon within a few months. Enjoy. Tony

We don’t have all the money right now Vinny? Can’t we work something out? She batted her eyelashes at him subtlety, hoping to lighten up his mood.
Michelle you realize your husband now owes me close to 1.5 million plus the juice is running every week.
She was taken aback by the amount they actually owed? It was more than she thought but her plan was still doable. Can’t we come to some kind of a deal? She said this slowly and got closer to Vinny.
Vinny was starting to get angry. Who do you think you are dealing with here? Some two-bit hood who is stupid enough to fall for your flirty, you can have me routine? Of course I can have you sexually anytime I want. I own you and your husband, don’t you forget it. Do you really think dangling the sex carrot was going to work for me?
Michelle realized she had made a major mistake with him. Apparently her charm wasn’t going to work in this case. Time to go to plan B. I’m sorry if I insulted you like this Mister Bubouts. I am at your mercy. What can we do to make things right with you?
For one you can drop the act of coming on to me. I did my homework and know how loyal you are to Tommy. As attractive and sexy as you are I not tempted. This is about business and I want to know how you two are going to pay back the money your degenerate husband owes me.
Ok Vinny I will level with you. I have a plan to get you your money. What we need is some time. Can you call your goons off us for three months?
What’s in it for me? I have been patient enough with you and Tommy. For too long he has been disrespecting me.
For that sir I am truly sorry. Tommy didn’t mean any disrespect. He is just weak when it comes to gambling. He has some major problems controlling himself. I assure you I have a plan to pay you in full. Actually you can leave the juice running and we will pay you fifteen percent more than we owe in three months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home