Sunday, May 27, 2012

Borgata Trip Report

It's been a long time since I wrote a post about a live Poker session from the Borgata in Atlantic City.  Yesterday, memorial day weekend, the Borgata Poker Room was packed.  It was mostly, as expected, with No Limit Holdem games.   There were low limit games going, $2-4 and $3-6 but only a few and long lists to get on them.  I played in a $3-6 game which was anything but Poker.  It was more like playing Bingo than Poker.  Over the 4 fours we played I had Aces once and Kings four times!   Only one with the Kings once. So it was a very bad session for me!  Lost 20 BBs over this time.  Not too strange variance wise but annoying anyway.  If I could have played a few more hours am sure would have won it back.  Later on or tomorrow I will post about some memorable hands.  Happy Memorial Day Weekend all.  Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home