Saturday, May 12, 2012

Online Poker

The Limit games, if you can find them, online are really good these days.  I've been playing the micro-stakes at Carbon Poker, full ring and short-handed and the action has been fast and furious.  Sure the variety of games doesn't match FullTilt or Poker Stars but beggars can't be choosers.  Especially for us who live in the U.S.A.  We take the games we can get these days.  As for Cake Poker I've completely given up on them.  I spend a year building up a decent roll there and I initiated a withdrawal in January and still don't have my money!  I've emailed them repeatedly with not luck yet.  I have to hope they don't pull a FullTilt/Absolute/UltimateBet on me and just disappear with my money.  Oh well these are troubled times us U.S.A. Online Poker players live in.   Good luck at the tables.  Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home