Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Regular Blogging

With the exception of Shamus, over at Hard Boiled Poker, most Bloggers are doing it daily anymore. I long for the days of 5 times a week uber-posts being type up. Is all the other social media outlets really taking our attention away? That and Black Friday's major monkey wrench have limited the are of Blogging big time. I am trying to post at least twice a week but even that is down from my old 5 or more times a week. Sad but true! Been playing a lot on Carbon Poker. The swings at low limit short-handed limit are great, saying it mildly. My meager roll is on a roller coaster ride, what can you do. At least I still have a few places to play a little Online. Will try to post more often on this BLOG. Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home