Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sometimes I hate playing on weekends!

I am running very bad at $2-4 this weekend! Every draw seams to get there against me. Everyone of my 15 outers on the flop are missing. I am missing bets on the end when they are the only way I will win the pot. Also I am not value betting the river when I need be. It's the snowball effect, I am running bad therefore plying worse and worse. In the books they say the best games to play in are these loss crazy games on weekends. This may be true but be prepared to take some wild swings with your bankroll. In these type of games you can make/loss the most money. Personally I prefer the rocky games that take place on Mondays and Tuesdays. You can control the table much easier. Anyway I just took a break and will try to play through this downturn. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home