Sunday, September 24, 2006

WCOOP Horse Event.

I played in the $215 Horse Tournament on PokerStars yesterday. I love Horse events being I do well in the Razz and Hi/Lo Stud legs of it. Yesterday I did great in the Razz portion but the hi/lo stud killed me. I don't want to complain about bad beats but I could not believe how badly some people play Hi/Lo stud! I ended up finishing 814 out of 1798 entries. I outlasted many of the Internet famous players and pros. I was disappionted not finishing in the money. For the first 2 hours I was chip leader at my table. Oh well I will try to play some other of their events this week. Maybe later on I will post some interesting hands from the tournament. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home