Friday, September 01, 2006

Bad August Online.

I am so glad August is over! This was the first losing month of online poker I have had in over a year and a half. Nothing went right for me. I tried mixing things up be playing different games, levels, and sites but it didn't help. I tried SNGs and MTT, yet still no success. I Played 28 $11 SNG in August and only finished in the money 2 times! I usually cash in 1 out of 3. Played Omaha hi/lo, Stud hi/lo, and NO HE, no luck in any of them. MTT were even worse, finished within 5 of the money in every other one I played in. Didn't do as bad in cash games but still had a losing month. If it wasn't for Bonus whoring I would have lost much money in August. Oh well that is the bad news. It's water under the bridge. I will start fresh tonight. September will be my month. Can't wait to play at the Borgata open and the USPC! My wife will be playing in the Ladies event on the 11th. I will post about her tournament results as well as mine. Also will give some AC room reviews after that 3 day weekend for us. That's all for now. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home