Friday, November 03, 2006

Be humble.

Overconfidence in poker will kill your game big time. I have been playing some of the best Razz, for me ever in the
past week. On Tuesday night I won a satellite for an entry into FullTilt's $216 FTOPS Razz tournament on Nov. 17. It
was winner take all, with a slight overlay. I beat 22 people and was riding high. Next night I played a Razz SNG on
Stars and won that one also. So feeling like I can beat the world in Razz I play the $55 Razz Tournament on stars last
night and get my butt kicked every whichway.(Finished 50 out of 55!) I took some really bad beats but that is not why I
lost. I just played awful, way too confidently. Keep trying to steal and re-steal pots against players who had no
clue. Should have just played ABC Razz strategy, would have done much better. Being humble in Poker is so important.
I think I have learned my lesson. Next Razz Tourn. or SNG should go better. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home