Thursday, December 07, 2006

Borgata SNG

Going to the Borgata this weekend. Best Poker room on the east coast, by far. I actually consider it one of the best
rooms in the whole country, world for that matter. We have played Sit N Gos there before. They have a good structure,
you get some bang for your buck. This weekend we will play in their $250+20 SNG. I believe you get T5000 chips with 25
minute blinds. (Pays 3 places.) This structure is even better then many I play online. Also at this level the juice
isn't prohibitive, less then 10%. I have played in the smaller ones and the juice kills you. The $50+15 has 30% juice,
plus tip! How can you beat that. On another note I may finally play some $20-40. I am just scared that a bad run will
be very costly. I know I can compete at that level. Many of the regular $10-20 players, I have beat, play $20-40 also.
Wish us luck this weekend. Should have some good news to report on Sunday. Good Luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home