Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Moving up in stakes.

Been playing a lot of $3-6 LHE on FullTilt these days. Have been running well, around 3 BB per hour. I have ventured
into playing a little $5-10. It seams to me the $5-10 players are worse then the $3-6!. I have noticed the same trend
at $2-4. Can't seam to get any momentum going when playing $2-4. I really should put more time in at $5-10 but I am
affraid the swings will bust my meager bankroll. Being the players seam worse at $5-10 I will try playing it this week.
Hmm..I wonder how the $10-20 online players are? I real life I have been slowly moving up in stakes, need to do the same
online. We should always test ourselves and play the higher stakes. Otherwise will get stuck grinding it out forever.
I think that is the point to this post. Always strive to move up, don't get stuck in a rutt. That's it for today. Good
luck at the tables. Tony
P.S. - Please click on the Fulltilt links at the top or bottom of this BLOG. (I need to pay the bills also :-).) Note
for non-US players Fulltilt has an extra 20% bonus from now to the end of the year for you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home