Thursday, September 13, 2007

Getting back on the Horse

Last night I played more $1-2 Limit HE. My motto is if you fall off the horse to get right back up on it. Also to book a win the day after I take a big loss. That is exactly what I did last night, booked a win of 12BBs. I even won a little on Absolute Poker last night. That site has been the death of me, for the last few weeks. Even when I got hammered on Tuesday night, won a small amount on Full Tilt. It was Absolute where I lost all my money. The play on that site is just bizarre. I wrote about it yesterday. I raise under the gun with Aces and the button cold calls with 5-4 off. He flops a five and rivers one to crack my Aces! Shit like that just kept happening all night. I was playing at a short-handed table. Have had no success at short-handed limit HE lately. My biggest loses have been at them. When I used to take shots at short handed $5-10 on Stars made money regularly. Now I can’t beat .50-1.00 or 1.00-2.00 short handed. (I have only been playing them on Absolute.) Tonight I may get some practice in a MTT No Limit tournament. Want to get tuned up for the WPT this weekend at the Borgata. I hope I win my satellite on Saturday. Have never played in a WPT main event. Have had some success in deep-stacked tournaments on Stars and Full Tilt. If I don’t qualify will be playing in the Stud and Stud Hi/Lo events at the Taj on Monday and Tuesday. If any of my readers will be at either event stop by and say hi. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home