Thursday, September 06, 2007

Tournaments Revisited

Last night I eased myself back into the tournament scene. I played a $5.50 HORSE Tournament on Full Tilt. I started at 5:45 and I lasted until 9:00. Took down fourth, good for $35. It wasn’t a huge score but feels like I have broken the bad streak. Fourth was actually disappointing being I was the 2nd biggest stack when we got to the final table. I was getting tired, as a result of a glass of wine I had with dinner. Also really wasn’t paying attention being I was sweating my wife who moved up to $55 SNGs on Stars.(Even though her bankroll isn’t big enough for them.) My tournament paid $117 for first, hers $225. They were down to 3 players so I was more interested in what she was going then my own final table. She took 3rd in here for $90, got coolered a few times. This weekend we are going down to the Borgata. Wife is playing in the Ladies event on Sunday. Will post about her play on Monday. Also will give a trip report about the $10-20 Limit HE games at the Borgata. Yum-yum should have a nice score from them. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home