Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008 Poker Goals

I read Hoyazo’s BLOG today.(Hammer Player link on my sidebar, if you are interested.) He inspired me to write a post today about my goals for 2008 in Poker. I will keep this post short and sweet being that’s how I roll, LOL. In live Poker I want to continue playing limit HE profitably at $10-20 but want to move up to $20-40 ASAP. Want to final table the $340 Saturday tournament at the Borgata at least three times. Most importantly I want to cash in a WSOP event this year. This won’t be easy being I work for a living and will only be out in Vegas for one week of the WSOP. I plan on playing in two events this year. During the year I also want to final table a Stud or Stud Hi/LO event at Foxwoods or in AC.(If the Taj even has them this year.) At the very least a few cashes in them.(Sick of going really deep and missing the money by less then ten places!) In online poker I want to continue my winning ring game play but increase it to be a nice number a month. Will need to move up to a higher level to do this. Want to final table the Sunday major event on FullTilt and RiverStars. Also I want to make a big online score of over 10K this year in a MTT. Would love to final table a FTOPS event this year also. These goals are not set too high that I can’t achieve them this year. I plan on giving it me all so watch for me at the tables! Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home