Friday, December 28, 2007

Cousin Tony's Home Game

Played a home game at Cousin Tony’s house last night. It was a lot of fun playing with my cousins, brother, and some of their friends. I always enjoy these games even though I always lose! Always seam to run into coolers or get sucked out on. In the first SNG I was doing fine when we were down to four players, with two getting paid. I woke up with A-K in the big blind after my crazy brother open pushed. (Actually his play is crazy, not himself, lol.) The blinds were 400-800 and he pushed for 5000 chips from under the gun. Being he plays reckless I couldn’t put him on a big pair. I insta-called and he had pocket Aces! An ace on the flop sealed it up for him. I wasn’t getting away from this hand anyway, after the flop came Ace-rag-rag. In the second SNG I was again doing fine when we were down to four players. My Cousin Ant(ShipThis) was just pounding on everyone at the table. He had like four times the chips as everyone else at the table. Kept raising my big blind and I never had anything to defend with. I finally got to see a free flop in the big blind with 7-9. The flop comes 8-6-4 rainbow. I open push for 3000T and Carlo goes into the tank. After a minute he makes the right call with pocket tens. Of course I can’t suck out on anyone as usual. I am done in this one in forth again with two places paid. The night wasn’t all bad, before I went to Tony’s house I played in two $22 Turbo SNGs on FullTilt. I won both of them! In one of them I was all in on the bubble with A-9cc vs A-A. I flopped a nine and one club. Then caught running clubs for the major league suck out for once! Been loving these turbos on FullTilt. Just need to attack the right players to acquire chips. That’s it for today. Good luck at the tables. Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home